Your Information Systems Security and Peace of Mind provider since 1991
Altrim Security and Infrastructure
Without secure and available data, it is extremely difficult to run a grow any business. While much of the infrastructure of many businesses is moving to the Cloud, a certain amount of in-house computing power is required to run the day to day operations.
You face threats in many areas. Targeted attacks on your systems, viruses, malware, ransomware, fishing attacks, denial of service attacks, and many more.
The constant requirement to have hardware updated and to purchase up-to-date systems, to not only remain secure, but to competeive in business, is a conatant challenge.
The areas we can be of assistance are:
- Securing your perimeter, by supplying the latest Internet Security Devices
- Installing and supporting High Speed Internet circuits
- Securing Wireless Internet Access and Devices
- Monitoring your systems and devices through Managed Services (MSP)
- Assisting in formulating policies for employees regarding email, mobile devices, system security and accessing your network remotely. Including employee education
- Formulating and executing a Disaster Recovery Plan in case of data loss or compromise
- Supplying and Supporting your required the IT Infrastructure, such as:
- Servers (hardware and software)
- Mobile Devices and other IoT (Internet of Things) devices
- Internet Security Devices, Routers, and Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Supplying and Supporting various software, such as:
- Microsoft Office and other Microsoft Software
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software
- Keeping devices and software up to date with the latest security patches
- Secure Remote access to systems and devices for support and updates